Thursday, May 7, 2009

Our 15 year Anniversary!







Time has flown by. I found this picture of Erik and I. This was our second date!
I can't even imagine life without Erik by my side.

Top 15 things I love about life with Erik!

1. Playing racko in bed at night.
2. Erik reading me books on our trips
3. Doing sealing at the temple with you!
4. The 5 beautiful children we made!
5. Taking walks together around the neighborhood.
6. Beating you in Racket Ball
7. Your smile cause, your eyes twinkle.(oohhh maybe that is only when you look at me)
8. Our Sunday Foosball tournaments with the kids.
9. Your fake laugh you do when you are not listening to what I say:)
10. Watching you call our children each morning for scriptures and prayer!
11. Kisses from you!
12. going to the gym at 6 every morning(except when you turn the alarm off and say it never went off)
13. snuggling
14. Watching you give our children a priesthood blessing
15. Going to eat at our Fav restaurants

Thank You for being so great!

4 comments:

Cairen said...

Congratulations! 15 years that is crazy... I love that picture... I remember seeing that when you were dating or in your wedding video... We love you guys have fun this weekend on your getaway!

Laura said...

Kim! This is how I remember you and Erik. I can't believe it's been 15 years.

Cheryl said...

Laura just told me about your blog! I can't believe how time has flown, and like Laura, this is how I remember you guys. I love the pictures of your beautiful family! Can you believe we all (you, me and Laura) have 5 kids now!

Kimberli said...

That outfit looks familiar:)