Friday, September 5, 2008

Okay my Sister Cairen gave me this idea.. from her blog to write down a few cute things our babies say. Here are a few...

~When Stryker is crying Krew will say Ohhhh Mommy you should get your baby he is crying.

~Yesterday Krew realized he ate the last of his Diego and Dora snacks. He came to me and said, Mom we should go to the store and get some more, Shouldn't we?

~When Krew wakes up in the morning or from a nap who ever gets him says, Happy to see you! Now that Krew can climb out of his crib I hear little feet coming towards my room this morning very early and then I hear HAPPY TO SEE YOU. Oh I was so happy to see him even though it was SOOOOOO early!

~When putting Krew down for a nap I tell him I love you and I will see you soon. He will say back to me with a cry in his voice and a scrunched up face I love you too. He is holding back the tears because he does not want to go for a nap. We all laugh it is so cute.

No comments: